Zenla!

Zenla!
Hollywood Glamour

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Down and Dirty

Fun times, oh boy!  A photographer friend of mine and I were talking awhile back and I mentioned how much I like putting my feet in mud and that some day I want to get all muddy like those women who mud wrestle.  A few days later, he takes me out to a field near his studio and points at a fresh tilled patch of dirt.  I smiled with pleasure as my eyes lit up.  We discussed the logistics of getting water to the dirt and how to facilitate clean up afterwards and which lens he wanted to use so he could photograph my fun.  A couple days later I was naked and rolling around in the mud and it felt so good.  There were small rocks in the mud so the feel was extra gritty, not like the real smooth mud the wrestlers use.  He took shot after shot.  At first I did a bit of posing but eventually I just ignored him and luxuriated in the mud.  God it was good.  The ice cold water out of the garden hose for cleanup was NOT fun but the muddy time was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment